HOW NO.4 WORKS
No 4 loves a challenge and aims to make all your dreams a reality...
1. Consultation. An informal chat about you and your vision for your wedding/event. I will submit a quotation based on your requirements. If you feel that No 4 can take you on your journey then we can start the exciting process.
2. Getting to know you. Once you have commissioned No4 for your event it is time for me to get to know you. This will give me the knowledge to move in the right direction before we commence with your design. I will advise and guide you so that together we can execute your ideas.
3. Design. This is the research stage. Consulting the internet, magazines and books, colour and fabric swatches, I will tell your story with style boards. These illustrate ideas for interior/exterior décor, props, colour, floristry, stationery, entertainment, food and venue suggestions.
4. Presentation. I will showcase all my ideas and discuss the proposal in depth. This gives us the opportunity to fine tune everything to perfection.
5. Execution. The design is now yours to orchestrate as you wish or No4 can take care of it
all for you.
6. Organisation. I will make numerous visits to the venue and be there on the morning of the event. All the styling and dressing will be taken care of so that you can completely relax.
40% on booking
40% 8 weeks before the event
20% 4 weeks before the event
I work on a strict 'no commission' basis with my suppliers and venues. I believe I have a duty to act with integrity and I always have the clients best interest at heart.
Terms and conditions will be outlined in the proposal and quotation.